This week’s Listicle topic was selected by the lovely Mommy Padawan. She what I would do and where I would go if I had 48 hours free of all responsibilities and unlimited cash. First, I decided that I have to take a boat, plan, limo, and train during my 48 hours!!
1. Where to go? This one is hard, I mean I only have 48 hours. Can’t go too far. But if it’s a dream, I’m going to the Wine Train in Napa Valley.
2. How to get there? I’d fly their on the fastest flight, with the best seats in the house for my hubby and I. We’d leave early and get early. First class baby! Private jet, first class, just me and my hubby.
3. Flying in the family. I would fly in all of my hubby and I’s closest family and friends. They are all flying first class too.
4. We’d have a gourmet chief on the plan making us and amazing breakfast in the sky.
5. Where are staying? I’m rent out an entire beautiful location just for out guest.
6. We’d spend the rest of the day enjoying the environment in the area. Eating gourmet meals and enjoying the Napa Valley.
7. Food/Wine train for dinner. Yeah!
8. The next morning we’d have breakfast on yacht, just me an my hubby…. a romantic!
9. Shopping…. why not with unlimited cash? And I’m buying houses for everyone in my family and rental property. Too deep for this fun assignment? I know. lol
10. The whole family would slip back into the family plan and head either to a great city that has a team we like that’s playing that night court-side NBA seat in a great city. After the game we’d ride in limos all round town—the best restaurant, a few clubs, and ending next to the pool. Before my magic runs out everyone would get first class flights back home….