This week’s Monday Listicles assignment was 10 things I’d like to delete. *evil laughter* Just my kind of list! I’ve immediate started imagining that I had one of those circles you use on art computer programs to erase things like…
- The day I started picking hair (OCD reference). Yeah, that would probably be number one.
- The time I took to watch Australia. I will never get that time back…
Mother-In-Law… wait that’s mean. I take that back.
- The day my Grandpa died…. I miss him…
- About 8 annoying pound off my mid section and thighs…
- About 15 pounds that covering that 6-pack my husband used to have
- Albert Einstein’s decision to help with the development of Nuclear Weapons.
- The moment my mama got ovarian cancer
- The moment my mama got breast cancer
- The 8-years George Bush was President… come on, even people who voted for him look back on that and want a re-do….
BONUS: I want that two and a half days I wait in lines every year back! I hate waiting in line!
If you could erase anything, what would you erase?